I’ve been busy with all sorts of miniature works from 200 x 200mm square paintings, to prints of my original paintings for on-line sales on my facebook page, to greetings cards for the up-coming festive season market which are on sale in my gallery.
And if you don’t already love miniatures here are 7 good reasons why you should!
- Perfect for presents – small works are great for gifting or donating.
- Tiny easels are so cute! Display your miniatures on your desk, shelf or side table.
- Totally on trend – the resurgence of all things miniature is at an all-time high.
- Easy to afford – small paintings mean smaller prices: an affordable way to start an original art collection.
- Easier to reorganise – with small artworks you can ring the changes without having to lug about awkward and heavy pieces.
- Totally transportable – moving small artworks, packing them, transporting them and mailing them is infinitely easier in petite sizes.
- Easy to accommodate – easy to buy because there’s always room in your home for another tiny treasure.